Tuesday 1 January 2013

Sale shopping: tedious but rewarding!

After a mixed Christmas, my mum and I decided to go to the Trafford Centre for a bit of retail therapy. Apparently 90% of sale stock goes in the first 48 hours, so not wanting to miss out on the good stuff we headed on the 27th.

I was amazed at how little there was in the sales! With the exception of Zara, where the whole shop resembled a jumble sale, there just didn't seem to be a lot on offer. Whistles had a tiny sale rail, and most items were only available in one or two sizes. From speaking to the sales assistants I think we missed the best stuff the day before, but I did manage to pick up a few things.

I've not linked the items as some are no longer available online, so if you fancy any of them you'll have the brave the shops.



No comments:

Post a Comment